Wednesday, March 17, 2010

At his feet

When you are 23 years old, the world is your oyster. Or at least that's how your ghost writer feels. In the midst of writing a review of Aakash Chopra's autobiography for this blog (post to come up in a day or two) I googled autobiographies. Imagine my surprise when I came across this one!



Seriously, how impressive is that? The book has no less than three sub-titles. That has got to be the ultimate stamp of approval. After this high, what is left for Stuart Broad to write about. A riveting account of the hardships endured by him on the tour of Bangladesh? Inquiring minds can only wonder.

2 comments:

samir said...

I wonder if it is possible to find a cricketer more insufferable than Stuart Broad.

Jaunty Quicksand said...

The rules bend for him like they do for no one else. I wonder if he would have gotten away with so much if he did not have those preppie school-boyish looks and a father who is a Match Referee.

Any time I get mad at Broad's antics, I just go and take a look at this video. For a few moments, at least, all is right in the world when I do.