Thursday, September 16, 2010

The best medicine

Props to Megha for directing me to this absolutely wonderful video. If this does not tell you how special a time it is tight now to be a tennis fan, then I don't know what will. The two players at the top of the game challenge each other's destiny and fight for every inch on the court while off the court they are so comfortable being friends with each other.



And while I was trolling for some more videos, I found this one - Rafael Nadal, 12 years old and already displaying some of that exception court awareness of his.



And lest you think I am getting converted to the Nadal camp, I still feel this fellow is the GOAT. No doubt whatsoever.

2 comments:

Tifosi Guy said...

Only problem for anyone calling Fed GOAT is the stat against his main rival Nadal, and in the main tournaments - the Grand Slams.

Nadal has beaten Fed at Aus, French, and at Wimbledon ( which is Fed's favourite surface). I'd rate them equal, unless of course Fed beats Nadal at Roland Garros :)

Jaunty Quicksand said...

I think, TG, it will be best to agree to disagree on this point.