Sunday, January 09, 2011

Brief hiatus

For the second time in 6 weeks I shall be leaving on an extended trip. I bet you did not even realize I was gone for two weeks in November but this time I'm making sure you know! The Test series between India and South Africa ended just in time.

During my previous trip I took a few interesting snaps. I've been meaning to share them with you, but will have to leave you with just a sample.

The next two were taken at the new airport in Hyderabad. I was quite impressed by it (except for the airport tax that they levy after you have entered the airport).

(C.S. Manish 2010)

(C.S. Manish 2010)
The last photo was taken in a bookstore and I present it to you, without too much elaboration. Note the choice of books and the category that it is displayed under. I wonder what the former Governor would think if she found out.

(C.S. Manish 2010)

No comments: