Friday, March 19, 2010

The story in each of us

Yesterday, on Prem Panicker's blog he mentioned that Aakash Chopra was coming in for a live chat on Yahoo! India's cricket page. On a lark, I sent Panicker a question to pass along to Chopra. Wonder of wonder, just minutes into the chat today, Prem dropped in my question.

Unfortunately, Aakash did not answer it directly, so it did not register. I think. Foiled! But I will not rest till I get through.

I am attaching a screen shot of the chat (click on it to enlarge).


(Disclosure: A few months ago, I emailed Aakash Chopra asking him (roughly) the same question. He replied in a generic manner, thanking me for writing the note, telling me that he had not thought about a book on those series, and that he may consider it in the future, politely dismissing me. *Sigh*)

No comments: