Saturday, November 14, 2009

Chit-chatter

Life is just a collection of disjointed memories.
- Jaunty Quicksand


As another birthday went swishing by, people asked me how I felt. To tell you the truth, it does not feel any different. My mind still wanders around, flitting from thought to thought, rarely keeping any in the "save" portion of the brain.

Here are the last 5 thoughts" that flitted through my brain. The common denominator is the randomness of it all.

a) I liked Karishma Kapoor before she became Karisma. I liked her when she was energetic rather than polished. Yes, I like the Karishma in this song, not the later incarnation of her. She is just gorgeous at the 0:26 mark.



b) Why did VVS Laxman switch from an SS brand that featured a VVS 281 line, one that I bought two years ago, to an SG brand? Grrr-dom prevails.


(CricInfo 2009)
c) Should I take my Environmental Science students on a tour of the Recycling facility in the nearby city? I already take them on tours of a Power Plant and a Wastewater Treatment facility. Methinks I will.


(C.S. Manish 2008)
d) Should I do a running diary of the Sri Lanka Test match. The last time I did one, the results were not favorable for the person I supported. I guess I could leave it as a suggestion on the blogspace and see if any of the folks who come here care for it one way or the other...and so I await some feedback.

e) I cannot wait for summer to come around, so I can don my cricketing whites and try out some of the batting tactics I have sorted out in my head in the recent past from watching MS Dhoni play.


(C.S. Manish 2009)

1 comment:

Leela said...

Happy Birthday.