Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunshine on my shouder

Some days are just perfect.  When these days roll away I wait eagerly for CricInfo to write about it.  They did not disappoint me this time.  I have watched the innings thrice already  and I could watch it another three times. What a joy to watch VVS Laxman in song!
Rahul Dravid has spoken about the mental strength of Laxman, which is often masked by the beauty of his batsmanship. "When he walks in, whether you are batting in the middle or sitting in the pavilion and a wicket has fallen, he brings calm to the whole dressing room," Dravid said. It wasn't a surprise to see the Indian team happily playing football at the end of the fourth day's play, still a long way to go in saving the Test. Laxman was still to bat.

2 comments:

Ashok Varadarajan said...

Rahul Dravid THE WALL
VVS Laxman THE WALL with FLOOD LIGHTS

Jaunty Quicksand said...

Perfect, AV/BRB, perfect!