Monday, October 02, 2006

Just a little bit longer

JAN complained today that my blogging has become very infrequent of late, and that he rarely visits my site as he doubts he will see anything new.

Mea culpa.

On the weekends, I have been playing cricket in Pittsburgh for a few months now. Wait, let me rephrase that. On the weekends, I have been a member of a cricket team that is participating in the Pittsburgh Cricket League. Yes, yes, I do play, but it would be exaggerating if I said that the team would do worse without me in it.

Our regular season ended yesterday and we stormed through to the playoffs, which will held in less than a fortnight. I do not want to jinx our team, so I shall refrain from talking about it, but as soon as the season is done I shall give you a long re-cap (with pictures, of course) of what has kept me occupied these past few weeks.

As Jack Bauer would say, "I promise you."

No comments: